Does Lemon Law apply to me?
The Lemon Law covers the following new and used vehicles that come with the manufacturer’s new vehicle warranty:
- Cars, pickup trucks, vans, and SUVs.
- Vehicles purchased or leased for personal, family, or household purposes.
- Many vehicles purchased or leased primarily for business use.
- Dealer-owned vehicles and demonstrators.
- The chassis, chassis cab, and drive train of a motor home.
Can I afford to hire Valero Law, APC to file a Lemon Law claim on my behalf?
Absolutely, because you pay nothing. The California Lemon Law requires that manufacturer to pay the consumer’s attorney fees and costs in Lemon Law cases where the consumer prevails. Valero Law, APC takes all cases on a contingency fee basis and agrees that we collect attorney fees from the car manufacturer if the consumer prevails or settles their claim.