2015 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Problems
2013-2014 Nissan Pathfinders equipped with a CVT transmission have been known to have issues. Common complaints typically involve a 'whining noise' emanating from the transmission, loss of power while shifting, jolting and juddering. That has been typical of all CVT transmissions since they were introduced. However, many consumers have begun to make complaints regarding the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder as well.
Nissan has issued the following TSB's to attempt to repair the issue:
- NTB15-015h - PATHFINDER, QUEST, MURANO, MAXIMA, ALTIMA V6; CVT JUDDER AND DTC P17F0 OR P17F1 STORED
- NTB12-103e - CVT / TCM CALIBRATION DATA "WRITE" PROCEDURE
- NTB15-013d - NISSAN; PROCEDURE TO CLEAN CVT TRANSMISSION FLUID COOLERS
- NTB17-003 - PATHFINDER, MURANO, AND ROGUE; FLUID LEAK CAUSED BY TRANSFER ASSEMBLY RIGHT SIDE DRIVE SHAFT SEAL
- NTB16-085 - "ENHANCED DIAGNOSTIC LOGIC FOR CVT
If you have experienced CVT transmission issues with your 2015 Nissan Pathfinder, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement or monetary compensation under the California Lemon Law.
For a free consultation regarding your rights as a consumer or to see if your vehicle qualifies under lemon law, please call us at 424-299-4447 or visit us at www.valerolaw.com.